This wire is ideally suited for lighting equipment, motor and coil leads, transformers, control panels, military equipment, industrial controls, computers, and appliance wiring applications. This wire meets UL Style 3302. This type is often used in the interior of electrical and electronic equipment, such as: electrical appliances, motors, electronic equipment, lighting, air conditioning, electrothermal products, heating appliances, cooking and drinking utensils, computer communications, aerospace and automotive industries and other connecting lines.
Single conductor stranded tinned copper insulated with .010” or .014" XLPE insulation. This construction allows for a uniform, flexible, concentric, quality construction.
Low-Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Excellent Mechanical Strength and Abrasion Resistance
Very Good Electrical Insulating Propertie
Excellent Thermal Stability
Highly Resistant to Chemicals and Solvents
Excellent Resistance to Ozone and Oxidation
Very Good Flexibility
1. Larger current carrying capacity: The temperature resistance level is increased from 70 ℃ to 90 ℃, 105 ℃, 125 ℃, 135 ℃, or even 150 ℃, which is 15-50% higher than the current carrying capacity of cables of the same specification.
2. Long service life: XL-PE has a high temperature resistance grade, and the cable is not easy to be aged when heating in the use process.
3. Wear resistance: the three-dimensional molecular structure has excellent mechanical and physical properties, which can withstand greater mechanical stress than PVC and PE.
4. Corrosion resistance: stable in most corrosive chemical solvents
5. Environmental protection; halogen-free environmentally friendly materials
6. Safety: It is difficult to burn， meet fire safety requirements. If it catches fire, it is halogen-free, low smoke, non-toxic, non-corrosive
Colors Available: 0-Black, 1-Brown, 2-Red, 3-Orange, 4-Yellow, 5-Green, 6-Blue, 7-Violet, 8-Grey, 9-White, 10–Green 11- Yellow
Striping: Longitudinal and Parallel Stripes Available Per Request
Delivery: All Stocked Items Available for Immediate Shipment, 8 Week Lead Time for Non-stocked Items
Package: Stocked in Spools, Barrel Pack Available Per Request
Wire Processing: Cut, Strip, and Tinning Available